Thursday, November 22, 2012

Jokes—Volume 1


                Top 30 List of Famous Last Words

30. I'm almost certain that the bomb instructions said to connect the brown wire to the negative terminal. 

29. Just throw me that meat cleaver, would you? 

28. Pick up those 32 empty lager cans, you lout! 

27. No, Darling! I’m sure they drive on the left over here in France. 

26. Caesar: Happy Ides of March, Brutus. ((Followed shortly by Et tu, Brute?!)

25. Actually, there’s a knack to opening these supersonic airplane windows. 

24. Are you sure this firework’s a dud? 

23. I rather fancy this odd-shaped mushroom. 

22. You will take a check, won’t you, Cabbie? 

21. Come outside and say that, Tyson. 

20. Patchy fog? At this time of day! Don’t make me la... 

19. Fancy a quick snifter before we leave Saudi? 

18. Of coursh, I’m frit to dive. 

17. Ah, you’re a nice, sweet, cooch-woochy little lion, aren’t you? 

16. It says: Achtung! Minefield. I think that’s German for ‘Welcome to Munich.’ 

15. We’ll be safe on this highway if we just follow that travelling salesman’s Sierra. 

14. See a doctor? Just for a ruptured aorta and a couple of dozen black suppurating pustules?! 

13. Wow! You don’t usually see this many American planes over Hiroshima, do you? 

12. Whoops! Did I spill your scotch, McTavish? 

11. These nuclear plants look lovely when they begin to glow like that, don’t they? 

10. Gee! It’s not often a black cat causes you to break a mirror by crossing your path while you’re walking under a ladder on Friday 13th, is it? 

 9.  Humpty Dumpty may sound like the name of a plonker, but I know a safe wall when I see one. 

 8. The trick in dealing with a charging rhino is to stand perfectly still. 

 7. Two front berths on THE TITANIC, please. 

 6. It’s OK; the guy with the boils just lent me his hypodermic needle. 

 5.  Give this juggernaut driver the ‘V’ sign while we’re overtaking him, would you, Darling? 

 4. Well, here we are at Lakehurst on the world’s largest hydrogen-filled airship. This calls for a cigarette. 

 3. Cool! Wait until I tell the missus I crashed into a car with a MAF-1 number plate! 

 2. Pass me a Kleenex; I’m going to wipe the foam off that dog’s mouth. 

 1. So, this is Baghdad! 

No comments:

Post a Comment